When we're pregnant, we think about the birth. When we have a senior, we think about graduation. But what about the next day?
In this episode, we cover...
- What do you recommend that parents should do the summer after senior year to help their college bound kid prepare?
- The top 3 things every college freshman needs to know
- Ways to reduce homesickness?
- The impact of Covid on homesicknessa and the transition to college in general
- Alcohol and Drugs – what does that conversation look like?
- How to help our kids make the college experience a little smaller and more personal
...and much more!
Subscribe to Your Teen with Sue and Steph here!
Check out Your Teen on Facebook here!
MORE ABOUT DR. JILL GRIMES:
Dr. Jill Grimes is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians, sharing practical and evidence-based advice covering all ages, genders and body parts. Dr. Grimes enjoys educating in and out of her exam rooms and shares her message across all media platforms, from print magazines and online forums, to radio talk shows and television.
If you’re interested in getting a free copy of Jill’s book “The Ultimate College Student Health Handbook,” send an email to email@example.com and you’ll be entered into a raffle.