Ep 259: Implementing Technology Effectively
Contact: [email protected]
In talent acquisition we talk a lot about what technology can do, the problems it can solve and the benefits it can bring; however, we don't talk as much about the challenges of implementing technology, particularly at the enterprise level.
My guest this week is the one and only Alan Whitford. Alan is an expert at managing the logistics of large scale HR and Recruiting technology implementations and some incredibly valuable insights and advice to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
• How to approach a major software implementation
• How long should the planning process take and who should do it?
• Why RFPs don't work
• What are the most common planning mistakes
• Managing the relationship between talent acquisition, HR and IT
• The importance of involving users early
• Considerations for resource allocation
• Expecting the unexpected
• Will the current crisis change the way recruitment technology is implemented?
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!