I've been advocating for broader adoption of established digital marketing practices in recruitment marketing for a long time now. With many talent acquisition teams now having to deliver results with reduced resources, understanding targeting and measurement in marketing has arguably never been more important.
My guest this week is David Larsen, Global Talent & Employer Brand Lead at Knauf. David has a really interesting background, having worked at Google and also spent time as an entrepreneur starting up and successfully exiting from a tech company. David has some great thoughts and insights to share on the role digital marketing should be playing in talent acquisition moving, forward particular in terms of how employers define and understand their target audiences.
In the interview, we discuss:
• The lessons David has learned about talent acquisition during his career to date.
• The talent acquisition challenges at Knauf
• Applying digital marketing practices to recruitment marketing
• Defining and understanding target audiences
• Truly understanding an EVP
• Gaining competitive advantage
• Adapting processes and communication for different audiences
• Technology as a lever of cost and efficiency
• Quantitive analysis of candidate journeys
• The future of recruitment marketing
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts