Ep 424: The Future Of Work
It's now an obvious thing to say that the pandemic has created an inflection point in the future of work. However, understanding which of the current trends we are seeing will become the long term trends that shape this future is a challenge, particularly when demographics and technology also have a big part to play.
To help me make sense of all of this and give us a professional opinion on how things might develop, my guest this week is Katy Tynan, Principal Analyst at Forrester. Katy specialises in both the employee experience and the future of work and has a vast amount of expert insight to share.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current state of talent markets
- Demographic shifts
- The working from anywhere trend
- Breaking down generational stereotypes
- Designing culture and working practices around employees and customers
- The importance of listening
- What does the career of the future look like
- The technology ecosystem
- The importance of collaboration
- Managing uncertainty
- What can we expect in the near term future?
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!