Whether it's the Great Resignation or the Great Reset, whatever you choose to call it, it is undeniable that employers are currently finding it extremely challenging to attract and retain talent.
So which strategies should companies be exploring to improve their odds in such a difficult market?
My guest this week is Christine Wzorek, CEO and Founder of White Label Advisors. Christine is a highly experienced HR leader and has essential advice about building holistic human capital strategies to deal with these incredibly challenging times.
In the interview, we discuss:
- What is driving the Great Resignation?
- Employer engagement, happiness and fulfilment
- Adapting to the new reality
- Why talent acquisition needs to mirror sales
- Treating candidates in a hospitality orientated way
- Transparency in reward strategies
- Scaling L&D with technology
- Levelling the playing field for diverse talent
- The future of talent acquisition and HR
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.