Over the last decade or so, we've finally realized that the candidate experience isn't a one-off project; it is an ever evolving theme that runs through talent acquisition. Strategy, measurement, and continuous improvement are crucial.
So what is the current state of the candidate experience worldwide, and what are the post-pandemic trends?
I'm delighted to welcome Kevin Grossman back to the podcast as my guest this week. Kevin is the President of The Talent Board, the organizers of the Candidate Experience Awards, and ongoing global benchmark research into the candidate experience. He has a massive amount of data-based insight to share on how the candidate experience continues to evolve.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current trends in candidate experience
- Communication and feedback
- Examples of employers offering a great candidate experience
- Why more employers are giving feedback to finalists
- Internal mobility and retention
- The importance of pre-boarding
- Sustaining a quality experience over time
- Will AI improve the candidate experience in the future?
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts.