Ep 510: Candidate Experience 2023
Over the last decade or so, we've finally realized that the candidate experience isn't a one-off project; it is an ever evolving theme that runs through talent acquisition. Strategy, measurement, and continuous improvement are crucial.
So what is the current state of the candidate experience worldwide, and what are the post-pandemic trends?
I'm delighted to welcome Kevin Grossman back to the podcast as my guest this week. Kevin is the President of The Talent Board, the organizers of the Candidate Experience Awards, and ongoing global benchmark research into the candidate experience. He has a massive amount of data-based insight to share on how the candidate experience continues to evolve.
In the interview, we discuss:
- The current trends in candidate experience
- Rising resentment
- Communication and feedback
- What is best practice?
- Examples of employers offering a great candidate experience
- Why more employers are giving feedback to finalists
- A fair interview process
- Internal mobility and retention
- The importance of pre-boarding
- Sustaining a quality experience over time
- Will AI improve the candidate experience in the future?
SeekOut is a single platform for talent acquisition and talent management. Hire, grow, and keep great talent with SeekOut.
Namely is the all-in-one HR solution that empowers you to dynamically engage and develop your people in a beautiful, intuitive platform.
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!