Talent acquisition has been forced to change more during 2020 than at any other time in its history as a function. It's now several months since the pandemic turned everything upside down, and I think it is an important time to reflect on the impact of the changes that have been made and their sustainability into the future.
My guest this week is Himanshu Aggarwal, Chief Growth Officer at SHL. Himanshu works with talent acquisition leaders all over the world and has vast insights into the challenges they are facing and the changes they are making.
In the interview, we discuss:
• How the pandemic has changed talent acquisition
• The rapid acceleration of adoption recruiting technology
• How candidate experience is changing
• Is the kind of talent employers are looking for changing?
• Identifying the behaviours needed for effective remote working
• How is virtual recruiting impacting quality of hires?
• The importance of using technology that has been built for hiring
• Science and data
Subscribe to this podcast in Apple Podcasts