Ep 374: The Whole Person Workplace
The relationship between employees and employers is fundamentally changing. The integration of work and life has never been more in focus. Making work better for employees is no longer a wish list item; it is imperative for competitive advantage. So who is leading the way here, and are we seeing a short term trend or a permanent shift?
To help answer these questions, my guest this week is Scott Behson, a professor of management at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Scott has recently published a book called The Whole Person Workplace, which explores how employers are building better workplaces by focusing on Work-Life, Wellness and Employee Support.
In the interview, we discuss:
- What is the whole person workplace?
- Rethinking work
- What are leading employers doing
- Flexibility and trust
- Small companies versus large companies
- The growing power and influence of employees
- Workers whose roles are tied to time and place
- What could the future look like
Hear More From Us!
Subscribe Today and get the newest Evergreen content delivered straight to your inbox!