The relationship between employees and employers is fundamentally changing. The integration of work and life has never been more in focus. Making work better for employees is no longer a wish list item; it is imperative for competitive advantage. So who is leading the way here, and are we seeing a short term trend or a permanent shift?
To help answer these questions, my guest this week is Scott Behson, a professor of management at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Scott has recently published a book called The Whole Person Workplace, which explores how employers are building better workplaces by focusing on Work-Life, Wellness and Employee Support.
In the interview, we discuss:
- What is the whole person workplace?
- What are leading employers doing
- Small companies versus large companies
- The growing power and influence of employees
- Workers whose roles are tied to time and place
- What could the future look like
Listen to this podcast on Apple Podcasts.